Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Thursday Night with the Flyers

Last Thursday I was given the opportunity to attend a Flyers game and try one of their new packages for this year! I'm not the biggest sports fan, but being in a city where sports is a huge part of a lot of people's lives, I figured why not (plus my dad is a HUGE sports fan so I had to).


The package I chose was the Xfinity Live Thursday Night Pack (retails for $55). This came with two tickets to the game, two $10 gift cards for Xfinity live, and 2 coupons for a free pre-game appetizer. Xfinity live is a huge building a block from the Wells Fargo center that hosts multiple bars. Every time you go there can be a different experience. Since it was my first time there, my dad and I decided to go to Victory Beer Hall (I'm a huge fan of craft beers). We shared their nachos and I got a double IPA to try, while my dad got a Golden Monkey. We got there around 6 and we had plenty of time to eat and then make the game by 7.


Overall I had a ton of fun at the game! The Flyers won (which made is even better). If you're looking for something fun to do with a sports lover, I completely recommend this package. It's a great value for what you get and I had a great time.


*Disclaimer: I was gifted this package to try out and review on my blog. All opinions are my own.*

1 comment: