Monday, February 16, 2015

Menagerie Coffee

If you know me well, you know I love coffee and coffee shops. As an avid lover, I thought, why not express that love on my blog! I'm going to start writing about coffee shops in the area once a month and if they're worth the hype.

This month, I decided to pay a visit to Menagerie Coffee. Located in Old City, Menagerie is on a small side street off of 3rd. I tend to go to cafes before the PHL Blogger meetups, since I get into the city early after work, and this was one was very close to where our meeting was this month.


The first thing I noticed when I walked in is how open and airy it felt. A lot of coffee shops around here can feel a bit claustrophobic, but this had plenty of seating. I've had that problem where you plan time to work somewhere and there's no where to sit, but I did not have that problem here. I opted for this cozy corner area since I was by myself.


I decided to stick with a plain latte since I'm not a huge fan of overly sweet coffees and it was delicious. It reminded me a lot of Exlir's lattes which are my favorite.



Overall if you're in the Old City area and looking for a cafe to try, I definitely recommend Menagerie (especially if you're in a larger group). I can't wait to share more cafes in Philly with you guys!

1 comment:

  1. This place is adorable! Thanks for the recommendation :) - also it's fun to know that that's what you do before meet-ups. I usually get there 15 minutes early if you want to crash :)

    ReplyDelete