Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer Basics

A few days ago, I discovered the brand Everlane and fell in love. As you can tell by most of my outfits, I'm a sucker for good basics, which is what they're is all about. For the summer, I've been wanting to invest in some basic pieces, along with some trendier ones. I came up with some outfits using both, inspired by Everlane, and hopefully these will come to life on my blog!
For this one I decided to go with a more trendy bottom (high-waisted shorts), but used a basic white cami, leather sandals, and nude clutch to complete the look.
For this one, I went with a very on-trend floppy hat, and then decided to incorporate my favorite pattern (stripes), with some laid back Converse and a light denim jacket. Pretty much any neutral bottom (dark denim, black pants, or a black skirt) could go with this look as well.

What's on your summer wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment