Sunday, May 4, 2014

Some Changes

Hey guys! So recently I feel like I've just been so busy and unfortunately, neglecting my blog. I started this back in February when I was unemployed and needed something to occupy my time. I recently got a job a month ago, plus I work weekends, so that takes up most of my time. I definitely do not want to stop posting, as I've come to enjoy blogging a lot. I decided that three posts a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday was just too much for me to keep up with and I felt myself becoming stressed about it. I've decided on two a week for now, (I will be posting outfits on Tuesdays and Thursdays), and then on occasion, I'll do a third post on the weekend which would be beauty related, or just anything random I feel like talking about. I obviously want this to be more fashion focused, but I still want to incorporate other topics as well. I hope everyone had a good weekend! New outfit post should be up Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment