Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Night Out






Top: Forever 21 / Denim: Old Navy / Flats: Urban Outfitters
Wallet: Old Navy / Rings: H&M

So I took these photos during the day (gotta have good lighting!), but I decided to show what I'd wear on a typical night out. I like to keep it simple, but a bit dressy at the same time. My go-to is usually some time of black top, dark denim, and black flats, with some gold jewelry. I find this look to be timeless and very flattering. I picked up this top at Forever 21 for only $10 and fell in love with the wrap detailing. One of my tips also is to bring a small wallet or small clutch with your ID, cash, and debit card, so that way you don't have to worry about a purse the whole night. I got this card holder at Old Navy and it reminded me so much of something I would see at Kate Spade for 10x the price. And of course, I had to top this look off with a classic red lip. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful Rebecca! Love love love this look. Simplicity is bliss!

    ReplyDelete