Monday, May 4, 2015

The 33rd Floor

For the past few months, I've discovered a passion for Philadelphia Photography. I thought it would be fun to share some great photo spots around the city with you guys! First up, The 33rd Floor.

The 33rd floor of the Loews hotel (located on 12th and Market) is home to one of the most breathtaking views of the city. Pictures don't do it justice. You really have to see it in person for the full effect.


I made two trips here because after seeing it in the morning I had to stop by after work to see it at night and it's just as beautiful. (I had to add some sunset shots in there as well).


Some tips I have are definitely going on a week day afternoon if you want a day time view, and then after 7 at night for a night time view. There happened to be a breakfast event going on at the time I went on Saturday morning (luckily no one said anything). When I went back on Saturday night after 7 there was no one up there. If you're ever in the Center City area, I highly recommend stopping by.

(Side Note: There's a side entrance on 12th street so you can avoid the awkward "I'm not staying in this hotel" lobby walkthrough).

2 comments:

  1. I can probably sneak you up to a 27th floor if you'd like...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo this sounds like something that needs to happen!

      Delete