Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy Bones NYC

If you guys aren't aware by now, I have an addiction to coffee and coffee shops. Over Memorial Day weekend I was able to spend the day in Soho and, of course, had to pick one out. After seeing various tumblr posts, and instagrams, I decided to settle with Happy Bones.



One thing I will say it is it very small and can get very crowded. We went around 3pm so there were people at all the tables but there weren't too many people inside. Another thing I will say are the prices are a bit high, but it's New York. I decided on an iced coffee ($4) and my friend had gotten an iced tea ($3.50). Both tasted absolutely delicious.

 

Given the size, the interior is gorgeous. I love all white, which tends to create a more relaxing environment as well. If you're able to get there early enough and snag a table, you could easily get "in the zone" and get work done (though it's in such a touristy area that still might be hard).

   

Overall, I'd say Happy Bones is a cool place to check out if you're really into coffee shops and in the Soho area of NYC and you don't mind paying a bit more for the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment