Friday, May 1, 2015

My Trip to California

If any of you guys follow me on my social media, you'd know I went out to California for the first time last week to visit friends! It was one of the best trips of my life and I had a blast. Since I was there for about a week I decided to just do one collective post featuring some pictures of my favorite parts of the trip. I can't wait to go back again (hopefully permanently).

Los Angeles
 Sunset Boulevard                                         Mulholland Drive

 Urth Cafe                                              Amoeba Records

Horror House                                     Pann's for Brunch

Disneyland!


Downtown Fullerton
 Rialto Cafe                                            American Vintage

 oh, hello friend!                                    Night Owl Cafe

RARE by Goodwill                                     Hapas Cupcakes



On a side note, I'm so sorry for not blogging at all last month! With my trip and figuring out grad school classes, I was so preoccupied I forgot to blog, but I have a lot of great things coming up for posts that I can't wait to share with you all (including instagram meetups, which are now a thing).




No comments:

Post a Comment