Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What's in My Purse?

I don't know what it is, but girls are always curious about what we keep in our purses. I decided to fulfill your curiosity and post about what I keep in mine for everyday.



Alright so, like most girls, I don't only own one purse, but the purse I've been using the most recently is this brown tote I got from Urban Outfitters. Unfortunately I could not find the exact one online, but here's a similar style. This also came in black and yellow, but since most of my bags are already black I thought I'd change it up and go for a brown. I like this bag because it has different compartments to keep me organized, and has a long shoulder strap so my arms don't get tired. This also fits everything I need for the day.



First thing I always keep a small makeup bag with my essentials. I usually have a lip balm, hand sanitizer, hair ties, hand cream, body spray, and a red lipstick. I rarely touch up my makeup during the day, but I do like to have a lipstick just incase I'm heading somewhere right after work. This pouch is actually from a free gift with purchase from Ulta, but you can find these anywhere.



Next is, of course, my wallet. This one I got at the Kate Spade outlet for only $40, which still sounds like a lot, but when it comes to a wallet, I like to invest a bit more because it's something I use every single day. I also like how the material of this wallet is easy to clean. I have my ID, cards, and I tend to keep a little bit of cash just incase.



I also always keep my planner with me. I need it to function. This one I got at Target from their collaboration with Sugar Paper LA for around $8 (I'm not sure if it's still sold in stores, but I know they don't sell them online).



I also ave to have in my purse is a pair of sunglasses. This pair I got from the J. Crew outlet for around $12. I keep mine in a hard case I got when I bought my every day glasses, so that way when I'm using my sunglasses I also have a place to put my regular glasses.



Another thing I always keep in my purse is a water bottle and some type of snack. I'm looking for a nice, reusable water bottle, but for now I've been using disposable plastic ones (I know it's not good for the environment... don't hate me!). I also usually put a granola bar or some type of snack that I know won't go bad, so if I don't eat it that day I can always eat it the next day.



Lastly, in the front two sections I keep my phone charger, headphones, and cell phone. I like to keep my earbuds in the front section so that way they don't  get tangled with everything else.  My phone I usually keep in the zipper compartment at the top so it's separate from everything as well, and I can still hear it if it rings.

Overall these are the things I find myself keeping in my purse the most. Sometimes there will be different things here and there, but if I don't have these in my purse I feel like a part of me is missing. I never used to be a purse person, but I think once you're in your 20s, you can't leave your house without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment