Wednesday, April 2, 2014

How I Edit my Instagram Photos

Okay so this post may seem weird, but one of my Instagram followers asked me to make this a few weeks ago, so I figured why not!

So first, obviously, I take the picture. I usually do this in the Camera app. For my pictures, I like to get the most natural light as possible because I find they turn out better.



I then use the app Afterlight, which is where I do all my editing. There, I'll open the picture.



The first thing I do is go to the is rotate the picture. Since I didn't need to for this one, I turn go to the rainbow circle. There I click on the guest filters and use the filter called Russ. This is the one that is on all my photos.



After I apply that filter, I then go to the bars, and tap on the sun icon. There I'll adjust the brightness if I feel that I need to. After that, I'm finished and I'll upload it to Instagram!


After reading this I feel silly even making this post, but once again this was requested and I thought I'd share with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment