Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Lip Colors

Now that it FINALLY feels like spring, it's time to break out some of my favorite lip colors! Though I still believe you can wear any colors any time of the year, these are the ones I reach for most often in the spring!



This first one is probably my favorite of the bunch. Buxom lip glosses are my absolute favorite and if you have the extra money, definitely worth the splurge. This color is called Berry Blast and it a creamy purple-pink color. These not only have a creamy finish, but I find that I only need to re-apply this after my lunch (which is great for a lip gloss). This one I reach for when I'm wearing a more neutral eye, or just want a pop of color to my look.
$19 at Sephora



On a less vivid scale, I always like a creamy, nude pink for every day. Primrose from Revlon is just that. Not only is Revlon my favorite drugstore lipstick brand, it also comes in the most shades. This color I picked up on a whim, but I'm glad I did.
$6.99 at Ulta



Another great spring lip color to include in your collection is orange. Now I'm one to somewhat shy away from that color, so by getting this in a lip butter form, it's more sheer and looks more natural. Tutti Frutti comes off slightly opaque, so you get that orange tint without it looking extreme. These are also incredibly moisturizing.
$7.99 at Ulta



Lastly, of course, I had to include a red. It's my staple. This one is a brighter, vibrant red great for the spring. Certainly Red from Revlon is, just like every other Revlon lipstick, opaque, creamy, and long lasting. I find this one does bleed a tiny bit, so I solve that problem by applying some concealer around the lips.
$7.99 at Drugstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment