Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bohdi Coffee

I've been waiting to make this post for a while. A few days ago I finally made the trip to Bohdi Coffee with one of my friends Riley (@rileyybrownnn on Instagram) because we both have a mutual love for coffee shops.

Overall I am in love with the space and could definitely see myself coming back here once I start classes to do schoolwork. They offer brightly lit indoor seating, as well as some tables outside. I also loved all the plants inside.



I decided to go with an iced coffee since the weather has been brutal, but once it's the fall I can't wait to try their lattes as well.



Bohdi now has two locations. The one we went to was on 2nd and Pine right off of South Street, but they also have one as 10th and Washington as well if you're closer to center city (which I am planning on visiting as well). I highly recommend this place if you're looking for a new coffee shop to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment