Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rival Bros. Coffee

When I heard about Rival Bros., I knew I had to make a visit. Located on 24th and Lombard right in the heart of Filter Square, it's a great place to go. I love the location because, from what I had seen, it's not by many other coffee shops or restaurants, so it really feels like you're in a small neighborhood cafe.



Decked out in shades of blue, Rival Bros. gives you that old time-y feel and feels like a place where you could walk in and they would know your order. It's on the smaller side of coffee shops, so we didn't find seating inside, but if you get there early enough or at the right time, it's great. It's very cozy and has a great atmosphere.



I went here with my friend Samantha before we spent a few hours taking photos around Philly and both went for plain lattes. They were delicious (because what latte isn't). They also had a variety of pastries that looks absolutely scrumptious as well. If you're ever in this area of Philly, I highly recommend making a visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment