Sunday, March 22, 2015

Dallas Day 2

Hey guys! I'm here with my next post on my trip to Dallas! The second day we decided to explore an area called Deep Ellum (I'd compare it to South Street in Philadelphia). There were so many cool shops and restaurants here.

For lunch we went to a place called Serious Pizza. The inside and atmosphere of the place was very cool. It had that almost "punk" vibe to it... and the pizza slices were HUGE.


We then went to Lulu B's antique store after were I picked up a vintage Jack Daniel's glass and a Wrangle denim jacket. There were so many amazing knick knacks here that I wish I had the space in my luggage to take home more things.


We also just walked around an explored and came across some cool things in the area.


Lastly, probably the highlight of our whole trip, we had the infamous In-N-Out. Because we were so close to one, we had to (seems like all we did this day was eat). It was amazing, though after I felt like I could never eat again. And of course I had to get it animal style.




No comments:

Post a Comment