Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring Nail Colors

Since spring is coming up, my taste in nail colors has strayed from the usual black/red, so I decided I'd show you guys some of the colors my nails will be this spring!


Baby Blues - Sinful Colors

This color is a creamy periwinkle blue and one I've been on the hunt for. I used two coats of this polish an experienced virtually no streaking. This is a nice way to wear blue without it bring bright or neon. 
Retails for $1.99.


Tart Deco - Essie

This polish I've had for a while, and it remains to be one of my favorites. I find that with my skin tone, bright corals are hard to pull off, so because this is a creamy pastel coral, it looks much nicer. 
Retails between $7.75 and $8.50.


Mint Candy Apple - Essie

This is a cult favorite and I'm pretty sure one of the first mint nail polishes on the market. I find this to be more of a blue-mint than a true mint, but I still love it. It also makes me look tanner, so that's a plus! 
Retails between $7.75 and $8.50.


Don't Feed the Hand Models - Sephora by OPI

Though it is spring, I find that a classic nude nail looks great year-round. This is the one I always tend to gravitate towards, as the color isn't too light where it looks unnatural, or too dark where it just looks like I'm wearing brown. Unfortunately, this color is not sold anymore, but I have seen new colors from Maybelline that look very similar. 
Not sold anymore.


Bubblegum Pink - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear

Lastly, I figured I'd include a pink color. I'm not a huge fan of bright fuchsia pinks, so this bubblegum pink tends to be one of my favorites. This polish is extremely affordable and has a great formulation. This is also a great dupe of Essie's "Cascade Cool" if you've ever wanted that polish.
Retails between $2 and $3.

What nail polishes are you going to be rocking this spring?

Also, since I want to incorporate beauty products into my blog, I'm thinking about doing fashion related posts on Monday and Friday, and then a beauty post/review on Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment